Monday, October 15, 2007

One week down...

Well it's one week down and I feel like hummm not sure.. I'm glad i'm in this challenge and All I know is I want to swim more.. I've had a few bad diet days but i've been good with working out even though my HO-HUM times. I hear you can get depressed when you cleansing so it mioght be that or an over brearing EX or who knows.. All i do know is i've been with out coffee for 4+ weeks with out sugar for 3+ weeks and that does feel good.. (I had some sport beans and got a total sugar rush on saterday I will not do that again)


So to everyone have a good week and I'll be posting in more often I hope

From todays work out...

75LBS of heat retaining gear will lead to a very sweaty hippo


1 comment:

SM said...

I enjoyed the first week of the challenge. Is there a specific diet you are doing right now? I tried a few diets and just came to the conclusion that: Don't eat junk and everything will be fine. I also cut back on the amount of carbs I take in like pasta and white bread. Kinda hard on sunday's since my wife likes to make homemade sauce and meatballs!
Have a good week!