Monday, October 22, 2007

One bad weekend...

As well all do we tend to slip back in to comfort zones. Well this weekend was full of eating bad and some minor drinking(at ski partol events there is MAJOR drinking going on so I was a very good boy with 2 water to every one beer..). Speaking of beer I forgot how good a blue moon wheat beer tastes... but i digress. Anyways time to push off the sluggishness of eating foul(my body is hating me right now)and move ahead with a resonable train plan of running running running...

4 comments:

SM said...

yeah I know what you mean. Weekends are very hard to stay away from the comfort foods. This past weekend I had a dinner party on Saturday night which we had lots or great food and then went to the Giants/49ers game, tailgating food was so good. But for some reason I didn't gain any weight. Kinda cool!

SM said...

thought you might be interested in this....http://www.ironmanlive.com/events/ironman70.3/rhodeisland70.3

Melissa said...

Seems like you are on your way. Keep up the good work and good job on the 2 waters to every 1 beer. Were you in the bathroom all day? LOL

Melissa said...

Hey, we're pulling for you here. Just wanted to say hi.