Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Baby steps...

The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. How true it is. This week I took a few step in the right direction.

  1. Whole Body cleanse- Man i have miss treated my body with junk food,beer, no exersize,more beer,and being lazy now to correct that.
  2. Start working out again- this summer I did two sprint tri's and after that spent a LOT of time with my 5 y/o daughter with out regard to fitness(yes i was doing somestuff but nothing that i could log as working out) because i was gulity about spending 3 week in Africa
  3. CLEAN DIET- lifestyle change.. 0% sugar or refined products that inculeds gel,sportdrinks and engery bars
  4. Live the life of Slow Burn-I'll never be a top finisher But i'll be a great middle of the packer. In the book slow burn it teaches you to burn fat for energy which I know I have a lot of.

So as you can see it will be a tough fight to brake free of my sugar addicttion...but I'll get there

2 comments:

Cara said...

Hey there,

That's cool you were at Griskus. I'd love to see some pics. I would have e-mailed you, but it wouldn't let me reply to your message.

-Cara

Mike said...

found your blog from a link from the iron wil challenge thingy .... I'm having second thoughts about posting before photos so I thought I would see if others had done it .... seems its only the skinny ones who have :)

Like your aim of being a great middle of the packer ... That'd suit me as well ... I'm a great back of the packer at the mo :)